When it comes to DJ Headphones you would probably act the same way as you would do for CD player. Industry has standards and again, this one is justified.
The Sennheiser HD25 is very reliable. It emphasizes very well the bass by default and sound comes crystal clear. Tightly enveloping your ears this DJ Headphones offer strong attenuation of ambient noise that make them suitable for flying.
Let’s talk about a few features you might be interested in:
- The split headband allows you to adjust the tightness around your head.
- They’re ultra-light.
- The bass sound is very deep and this is great help for your Beatmatching skills!
- You can use them with your iPod and use the adaptor to plug to your favorite mixer.
- They come with a little bag
- You can rotate one ear cup so that one ear only is listening, which is what you basically do all the time. This is very important because this is the main reason why other DJ Headphones get used so quickly by the torsion of the headband. The Sennheiser HD25 will not suffer that much from time just because of the last feature.
In a word: go for it!